Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Day of School

Yesterday was my first day of school. At Woodstock, we have a rotating schedule very similar to Whitefield's. Over the course of the year, I will take 9 courses: science, math, health, PE, Art, Computer, Religion, Hindi, Social Studies, and English. I won't go into how they fit all those in; it's very complicated. Science and Social Studies are good, and Math, Health, Hindi, and English are bad. I haven't taken the other classes yet.
It's a very long walk from the dorm to school; about 10 minutes. Overall, dorm life is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than school.
Yesterday, I played my first game of cricket. It was very fun. Now I know how to bat and ball (pitch) and field. We also play a lot of soccer. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites

  • Manchester United
  • Tim Hawkins
  • Christiano Ronaldo
  • Landon Donovan
  • LA Galaxy
  • Real Madrid
  • The F-22 Raptor
  • Woodstock School
  • Whitefield Academy
  • Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
  • Hunting and Fishing
  • Air Force
  • Soccer